Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Don’t Think Just Dance
All girls Chit-chat...Chit-chat. Time for photo taking... Alamak!!! my camera out of battery. Have to pinjam photos from friends. Jangan marah ya.
Indulgence event photos from Doroshi. Thanks Doroshi :D
Next we walked to Isetan KLCC for Kiehl’s Pajama Party. Thanks to Tammy for informing me about this party :D Oppss none of us wearing pajamas. Kiehl’s launching Night Recovery Concentrate its almost 100% natural and its pure essential oil. My skin type is dry/dehydrated so it is suitable for me. I have finished my sample.
Kiehl’s event photos from Doroshi. Thanks again muack muack.
One nite, Two Drops & Younger looking skin by Morning
After Kiehl’s quickly drove to Pavillion for Sex and the City 2 organized by The Body Shop at GSC Pavillion.
Thanks to Suria KLCC, Kiehl’s and Body Shop for the events and also all my friends.
Daphne Iking the event MC.
Managed to plant 2 trees with the help of my 2 friends Catherine and Siti.
I noticed my hands were shaking after that. Why ah??? Maybe not used to cangkul, actually quite heavy and I am not wearing hand gloves.
You can’t solve the world’s problems but you can decide to do something as an individual.
Thanks to Her World.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Dance Association, Wisma OCM
Date: Saturday, 19th June 2010 Saturday, 26th June 2010
Time Slot: 10am / 1pm / 4pm
Participant get a free T-Shirt and Cadbury goodies.
1. Participants should not wear any jewelry.
2. Participants’ hair needs to be confined and out of the her/his face.
3. Participants should wear comfortable, decent clothing that are suitable
for movements. No jeans or overly baggy attire. Attire that are overly
revealing are not allowed.
4. Participants should wear sports shoes or casual sneakers.
1. Participants should arrive 30 minutes before workshop for
2. Participants are to pay the RM10.00 registration fee in cash at the
1. Participants are not allowed to smoke, curse or fight during the workshop.
2. Participants must ensure that they are in good health condition when
participating and to notify Organizer if suffering from any sickness.
3. Participants must not bring or consume any alcoholic drinks before and during
4. Participants must practice proper discipline and not be rowdy,
showing off or execute any moves that participants are trained to do.
5. Participants are encouraged to have a light meal an hour before workshop.
6. Participants are encouraged to bring sufficient drinking water to keep hydrated.
To register go to http://www.myc.com.my/dentyneconfidance/Pages/home.aspx